Duration: 6 months + Teaching Practice (200 Hours)
The Programme Certificate in Progressive Teacher Training in Montessori Education Course is a foundation course of internationally acclaimed Montessori Method in an academic setting. Certificate in Progressive Teacher Training in Montessori Education is unique, scientific and innovative, child-centered educational programme based on the philosophy of Dr. Maria Montessori.
Dr. Montessori’s method has been time tested, with over 100 years of success in diverse cultures across the world. It nurtures all the domains of human personality, such as, physical, social, emotional and cognitive making use of an integrated approach. The course curriculum of ‘Certificate in Progressive Teacher Training in Montessori Education’ is a seamless blend of the internationally acclaimed Montessori Method and Indian cultural values.
Programme Educational Objectives
- To appreciate the contribution of Dr. Maria Montessori’s philosophy in Early Childhood Education.
- To develop essential skills, competencies and values needed for effective school functioning and management.
- To understand the principles of growth & children’s need during early childhood.
- To churn out the inherent potentiality of the students.
On completion of the Programme, the learners will be able to:
- Practice child centered teaching methodology of Dr. Maria Montessori.
- Create opportunities for curricular, instructional and assessment practices.
- Deliver theoretical background of the concept with effective practical implications.
- Contribute actively towards relational trust within school and community.
The programme is delivered through seminars, workshops, tutorials and lectures. Internship is an integral component of the curriculum. The focus is on essential skills and knowledge with a balance of practical and theoretical learning.
Some of the major areas that will be covered
Montessori Philosophy, Child Development, Curriculum Development, Practical Life Exercises, Sensorial Training and Scientific Skills, Language Development, Mathematics, Cultural Studies &The World of Aesthetics.
The career opportunities after doing the ‘Certificate in Progressive Teacher Training in Montessori Education’ course include
- Placements as Pre-primary teachers in Preschools / Formal schools.
- Trained Teachers can also work as Academic Coordinators or Montessori Skilled Trainers.
- For aspiring entrepreneurs the course provides a sound foundation for starting Preschools, Day care and learning centers.
Minimum qualification: 10+2 from any recognized Board.
Graduates in any stream from a recognized university are also eligible to apply.
For Admissions please contact us on the following number: 91 9650097103